Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Leek & Potato Soup

I am wishing and hoping that one day soon these rainy day posts can be done.  I know I should be rejoicing in the warmer temperatures, but being stuck inside with five toddlers all day can be taxing.  Good thing I usually have a yummy recipe in the works like this Leek & Potato Soup.


This soup is made the same way as my Easy Peasy Cauliflower Soup , which you can find here.  Everything is placed in the slow cooker in the morning and then pureed when you get home from work.  What could be easier then that?


Have you noticed the potato in my pictures? This was totally unplanned but it looks like even the potatoes in my kitchen are getting into the Food Love frame of mind.


To top everything off my two year old gobbled up three bowls of this soup at dinner and four more the next day!  Talk about super points for Leek & Potato Soup, it's easy and toddler friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment