Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

DIY All Purpose Cleaner

Running a home daycare I clean and disinfect things A LOT! Like multiple times a day.  Store bought spray can get costly and with little one's touching and licking (yes, I said licking) various surfaces of my home I worry about some of the chemicals they might be leaving behind.


This recipe I found over here, I thought I would need to experiment around a bit before I found something I loved, but I was wrong I love this one.


The ingredients are basic, most of which you probably have around the house.


All you do is combine the ingredients, add 2 cups of boiling water and leave it to cool.


Once cooled you add about 20 drops of tea tree oil.  You can add other essential oils like eucalyptus or mint as antiseptics or fun ones like lemon or grapefruit to make it smell pretty.


Then you pour it into a spray bottle and voila.



No comments:

Post a Comment