Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Where Have I Been Lately?

Hello Wonderful Readers!

So you are probably wondering where the heck I've been.  Well, summer kinda got the best of my lazy side and I discovered I would much rather lounge on the deck then write a post.  So in the spirit of doing what I WANT, because sometimes you need to do what you WANT, I took the last few weeks to do exactly that which turned out to be a whole lotta nothing.

But fall is right around the corner and with fall comes new beginnings, it's kinda like New Years happens all over again from a slate clean, new perspective, starting over stance.

When I started this blog I dove right in head first and in my weeks of laziness I did a lot of contemplation on weather this is the right forum for me.  Don't get me wrong I am enjoying cooking, writing and sharing my creations with all you lovely folks but I feel like I am not quite capturing the true essence of myself. I am not quite sure where this little blog is going to go, it's not like I've been doing it long, so I'll give it a little more time and perhaps experiment a little more.  Be prepared to experience first hand the ramblings of my mind, I tend to have difficulty focusing and try to accomplish many goals at once, so I apologize in advance if things tend to go a little awol for a bit, I am just trying to find my voice here and discover what I am truly passionate about.

I am still going to cook.  I am still going to share my weekly menu plans.  I might throw in a few DIY projects we are doing around the house and perhaps a few other things will sneak their way in.  Maybe the name of this blog will change, maybe it won't.  I don't know where I am going but all I ask is that you come along with me for the ride.

I joined Instagram last night and I am truly enjoying this type of life sharing, so join me on this new journey and follow along with me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment