Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Menu Plan Monday - A Short Week!

Happy Civic Holiday to all my Canadian friends.

I LOVE long weekends and this past long weekend I was lucky enough to send the little one away with Jon and have two whole days to myself.  My goal was to get a lot done around the house and I did.  As you might imagine I am quite tired so I am keeping this week's menu quite simple; it is a short week after all, YEAH!

I am using Grocery Gateway  (a service I LOVE) to get all my shopping done so I can spend even more time cleaning and organizing my house.  I know I am a little late on the whole "spring cleaning" thing, but maybe "mid-summer cleaning" can become the new trend. Yes? No?

Enjoy this week's menu, it's simple but delicious.



Family Menu
August 5th - 8th

DAY
BREAKFAST
SNACK
LUNCH
SNACK
DINNER
TUESDAY







Oatmeal


Watermelon



Grilled Cheese
Tomatoes
Cucumbers


Raisins


Chicken
Rice
Broccoli

WEDNESDAY





Scrambled Eggs
And
Toast


Wate


Ravioli
Bake



Yogurt

Pork
Zucchini
And
Couscous

THURSDAY






Oatmeal


Apples

Fish Sticks
And
Veggies



Jello

One Pot
Pasta
With
Shrimp

FRIDAY






Shakes


Grapes

Lentil Soup
And
Cheesy Monkey Bread


Bear Paws


Eat Out







No comments:

Post a Comment