Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Oven Roasted Chicken Wings

Currently my Little One is in LOVE with Chicken Wings.  In fact when she asks for more she does this cute little wing flap with her arms which her Dad and I LOVE.


 She was anxiously awaiting this super easy and quick weeknight dinner and getting quite annoyed that Mommy kept taking photos instead of letting here eat.  Oh the life of a child of a #foodblogger.


Like I said these wings are quick (ready in under an hour) and super tasty and pair well with a store bought salad or freezer fries for a yummy #weeknight meal.


The only dishes you dirty are a mixing bowl and baking sheet (which I recommend covering with foil for easy clean up).


I made two pounds of wings for our family of three.  The wings I got from Dutchies here is Waterloo were HUGE so this was more then enough.  If your family needs more I would say double the recipe for every two pound of wings you add.



No comments:

Post a Comment